Please see attached invitation for Family Love Letters event
Hosted by Firstrust Bank and Heather L. Turner, Esq.
Put our knowledge on your side
Estate planning with a heart! This practical, sensitive workshop helps you face the difficult process of centralizing financial, legal and personal information so family and friends can take care of you and know how you would like end-of-life issues handled.
Attendees will receive the Family Love Letter which helps, among other things, to organize the details of your will, social security number, passwords to your computer/online accounts, and many other practical details. It can make a world of difference.
The Family Love Letter ––
Estate Planning Workshop
At this workshop we will cover:
- Estate planning documents
- The importance of Powers of Attorney — medical and general
- Details on the contents and use of the Family Love Letter
Please join me at the Women’s Resource Center’s Divorce Resource Event on March 28, 2017 from 6-9 pm where I will be answering questions about estate planning during and after divorce. This event will take place at St. Katharine of Siena Parish Center, 287 Midland Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087.
Other professionals attending to answer your questions are:
- Divorce Coach Sheila Brennan
- Family law attorney Michael Kleiman
- Therapist Jill Crawford
- Main Line Family Law Center
- Anna J. Sachs, CPA
- Tino Mangine, The Financial Coach at Pathways, PA
- Marie Strasser, Realtor, RE/MAX Plus
- Amy Van Gelder, Price Financial
- Shannon Breuer, The Wiley Group
For more information and to register visit this link:
I will be speaking to PAN about the importance of estate planning, the essential estate planning documents everyone needs and answering estate planning questions. PAN is a group of parents that provide support to families with babies in the mainline health NICUs currently and in the past.
Where: Bryn Mawr Hospital
When: March 14, 2017 at 7:00 pm